Winners!!

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

First, the winner of the darling sewing bookmark is Duff, who said,

"This English teacher and quilter would absolutely LOVE to win!
Thanks! I see creativity runs in the family!"



 Duff, you're one lucky girl.  I just LOVE these book marks!

Second, the winner of the PURE Layer Cake and Gigi's Thimble quilt pattern set is Melanie, who said, "I've wished for this line of fabric - can't think of a better reason to have some than making a star quilt....Merry Christmas."

Melanie, it looks like your wish came true!

Congratulations Duff & Melanie!  Please email me (at adctd2qultng@gmail.com)
your addresses and I'll get those prizes right off to you
(hopefully just in time for you to stick underneath the tree!)

Now, I'm off to work on a new pattern that I started the other day. 
Think "Central Park". 
Think "Charm Pack". 
Yeah...you might want to go get one before they're all gone
(say it's from "Santa!") 
I'm REALLY excited about this one.

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations Duff and Melanie!
    New Central Park pattern = yes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woot! woot! thanks so much! This is exactly what I need for winter break--a good book and an awesome bookmark!
    Hey, what's this business about "underneath the tree" as though I would actually give it up?! NO way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Duff and Melanie...what a fun Christmas surprise!!! Amber, I can't wait to see what your next treasure is. Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to the winners! Duff don't you dare give it away. Put it in your stocking for you and you alone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome treat... I have so wished over this fabric. Thanks again for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for Duff and Melanie!! What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome! Congrats to the winners!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ to hear from you so please feel free to leave a comment. I read each one and try to respond as often as I can. Thanks so much for stopping by! ~Amber