Free patterns

Thursday, March 12, 2009

I was just surfing around Blog Land and found a few free patterns that I had to print and put in my file of projects I want to do. Hillary over at Wee Wonderfuls designed this cute little embroidery pattern which was published in Sew Hip Magazine (which is a UK magazine.)



Isn't it cute? I really enjoy embroidery when I get around to actually doing it. It looked like a small enough project that would be easy to get done in a couple days. She gives you the pattern and the instructions if you click here.


Then, I also found Free block of the month patterns from Bunny Hill Designs. If you click here then you can get the patterns. Fun right?

3 comments:

  1. Amber , these are the sweetest blocks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all three patterns! When I went to the website they were not there. Do you have them on file?

    cricketquilts@tds.net

    Melinda Castleberry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melinda,

    I'm sorry I do not have them on file. You could contact the owner of those blogs and see what you could do to get them.

    Good luck!
    Amber Johnson
    Gigi's Thimble

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ to hear from you so please feel free to leave a comment. I read each one and try to respond as often as I can. Thanks so much for stopping by! ~Amber